The 2014 Book Challenge Update
Yet again it is the end to another month and what an incredible month for reading. I set out planning on having a completely YA month (which due to Book Club was the case) but I read so more than I thought I would.
1. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
3. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
4. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
5. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
6. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
7. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
8. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
9. Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty
10. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
11. The Giver by Lois Lowry
Next month is my long awaited holiday abroad. I think the most I can ever remember reading on a two week holiday was seven books. I want to smash that this time. Ten? Fourteen? I’m setting up my TBR at the moment and we’ll see how that goes.
At the moment I’m reading Ruby Red by Kerstin Grier so perhaps I will get a chance to read the trilogy before I go away.